VPN.AC is a VPN provider based in Romania that bypasses firewalls or other forms of internet censorship.
I recommend this service for use in China, UAE, Iran, Oman, and Pakistan.
VPN.AC has servers in nine countries (US, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, France, Romania, Hong Kong, and Canada), each capable of reaching gigabit port speeds.
VPN.AC offers one VPN package, which grants you access to all of its international servers ($9 per month or $58 per year). For payment, they accept Alipay and Unionpay, Paypal, BitCoin, CashU, Paysafecard, and Ukash.
VPN Service Summary
- Website: VPN.AC
- Business Location: Romania
- Server Location: Servers in 21 countries
- Number of connections allowed: 6 simultaneous connections (3 during trial)
- Cost: $58 USD per year or $9 USD per month
- Payment Types: Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, credit cards, Paypal, Alipay, UnionPay, and others
- Trial Account: 1-week trial account for $2, also offers a 7-day money-back guarantee
- Apps available for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Terms Of Service