VPN.AC is a VPN provider based in Romania that specializes in bypassing firewalls or other form of internet censorship.
I recommend this service for use in China, UAE, Iran, Oman and Pakistan.
VPN.AC has servers in nine countries (US, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, France, Romania, Hong Kong and Canada), each capable of reaching gigabit port speeds.
VPN.AC offers one VPN package, which grants you access to all of their international servers ($9 per month or $58 per year). For payment they accept Alipay and Unionpay, Paypal, BitCoin, CashU, Paysafecard and UKash.
VPN Service Summary
- Website: VPN.AC
- Business Location: Romania
- Server Location: Servers in 21 countries
- Number of connections allowed: 6 simultaneous connections (3 during trial)
- Cost: $58 USD per year or $9 USD per month
- Payment Types: Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, credit cards, Paypal, Alipay, UnionPay and others
- Trial Account: 1 week trial account for $2, also offers a 7-day money back guarantee
- Apps available for: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux (in beta)
- Terms Of Service