On GreyCoder, I test privacy-friendly services and useful apps.
Here are some of my recommendations:
- VPN: Private Internet Access
- Email: Fastmail
- Subscription Search Engine: Kagi
- Private YouTube Browser: FreeTube
- Web browser: Orion Pro
- Cloud Provider: pCloud
- Usenet Provider: Newsdemon
- Phone/texting aliases: Hushed
- Password management: Bitwarden
- VPS: Vultr
You can contact the editor at “greyone @ greycoder.com”. Note that we do not accept advertising on this site.
About The Website
These are the tools I use to run this website:
- WordPress Host: WPX (WordPress hosting with CDN included)
- WordPress Theme: Astra (fast and versatile)
- Web Analytics: Fathom Analytics (privacy-friendly web statistics)
- Image Sources: Unsplash, Behance, Pexels
- Image Editing: Photoscape X (a straightforward image editor)
All articles published on this website are provided solely for educational purposes. Please consult local laws before using any apps or services listed on this site.
According to new FTC blog guidelines (PDF File), bloggers and webmasters must disclose that they are financially compensated for including certain products or services in their blog posts. This page is GreyCoder’s disclosure page.
This website uses affiliate links to many companies listed in our reviews. These are a type of commission program on the web. If you buy a product or service after clicking on these links, I will receive a commission on the resulting sale. However, I only link to services that I’d recommend to a friend 🙂
See also Improved.Money