On GreyCoder I test privacy-friendly services, and explain how to be private online.
You can find a summary of all my recommendations here.
You can contact the editor at “greyone @ greycoder.com”.
A Set-Up For A Reasonable Level of Privacy
- An secure email account from Protonmail
- Encrypted internet connections using ExpressVPN as a VPN
- Encrypted cloud storage using Sync
- Bitwarden for password management
- Tor as a web browser
- A non-tracking search engine like StartPage or DuckDuckGo
More details can be found in our article The Best Privacy-Friendly Apps & Services.
About The Website
These are the tools we use to run this website:
- Website Host: WP Engine
- Site Search: Algolia
- Image Editing: Photoscape X
- Image Compression: ShortPixel
- SEO optimization: SEOPress
- Comment Anti-Spam: Anti-Spam Pro
All articles published on this website are provided solely for educational purposes. Before using any of the apps or services listed on this site please consult local laws.
According to new FTC blog guidelines (PDF File), bloggers and webmasters must disclose that they are being financially compensated for including certain products or services in their blog posts. This page is GreyCoder’s disclosure page.
This websites uses affiliate links to many companies listed in our reviews. These are a type of commission program on the web. If you buy a product or service as a result of clicking on these links, I will receive a commission on the resulting sale. However, I only link to services that I’d recommend to a friend 🙂