On GreyCoder, I test web services and privacy-friendly services.
Here are some of my recommendations:
- WordPress: Rocket.Net + GeneratePress + GenerateBlocks + Fantom Analytics
- VPN: Private Internet Access
- Email: Fastmail
- VPS: VultrWeb browser: Orion
- Paid Search Engine: Kagi
- Free Search Engine: Neeva
- Private YouTube Browser: FreeTube
- Cloud Provider: pCloud
- Usenet Provider: Newsdemon
- Hushed to create phone aliases
- Bitwarden for password management
You can contact the editor at “greyone @ greycoder.com”.
About The Website
These are the tools I use to run this website:
- WordPress Host: WPX (inexpensive WordPress hosting)
- WordPress Theme: Astra (fast and versatile)
- Web Analytics: Fathom Analytics (privacy-friendly web statistics)
- Site Search: Algolia (particularly good at supporting mobile search — e.g., word fragments)
- Image Sources: Unsplash, Behance, Pexels
- Image Editing: Photoscape X (a straightforward image editor)
All articles published on this website are provided solely for educational purposes. Before using any apps or services listed on this site, please consult local laws.
According to new FTC blog guidelines (PDF File), bloggers and webmasters must disclose that they are financially compensated for including certain products or services in their blog posts. This page is GreyCoder’s disclosure page.
This website uses affiliate links to many companies listed in our reviews. These are a type of commission program on the web. If you buy a product or service as a result of clicking on these links, I will receive a commission on the resulting sale. However, I only link to services that I’d recommend to a friend 🙂