Launched in 2017, UsenetExpress is a new Usenet provider based in the US. This service is a hybrid tier 1 service. Here’s how the company explains their service:
[W]e run our own spools and transit servers. Currently our spool set isn’t as “deep” since it takes time to build retention. To supplement our spools we have agreements with other providers for older articles. Our internal numbers show around 75% of requests being fulfilled by our own spools. This number will grow as we add retention.
UsenetExpress appears to be fast, promising provider. It’s inexpensive at $10 per month for 50 connections with unlimited downloads. They accept Bitcoin as a payment option.
- Link: UsenetExpress
- Headquarters: Florida, USA
- Server Locations: USA
- Retention: 1100 days for binary, 3000 days for text
- Connections: 50 (can go to 150)
- SSL Connections: Yes
- Download limit: unlimited
- Max. Speed: up to 1 GB/s
- Price: $10 per month (for a yearly subscription)
- Payment Types: Credit cards, Paypal, Bitcoin, others coming soon
- Trial Accounts: no
- Block Accounts: Yes, $20 for 500 GB
- Account sharing: Yes