Eweka is a Usenet provider that was founded in 2001 in Alkmaar, The Netherlands. They now have servers in Amsterdam, London and Frankfurt.
Eweka has a fast and reliable service with 3700 days of binary retention, with one of the best completion rates.
Eweka allows you to pre-pay for access without a subscription. Here’s how the company describes it:
This means that you purchase days of access to your account in advance. Purchasing days of access can be done using a number of different payment methods shown below. Most of our payment methods are processed immediately. This means you can start using your account only minutes after your payment.
Whenever you do a payment while still having days of access on your account, the payment will be added to it. Payments will never overlap. For example: You have 5 days of access left on your account when you make another payment for 30 days. After the payment has been processed you will have 35 days of access on your account.
Payment methods include Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfers, iDeal, Mistercash, SMS and Giropay.
- Link: Eweka
- Headquarters: Netherlands
- Server locations: Netherlands
- Backbone: Highwinds / Omicron Media
- Retention: 3760 days
- Max. Speed: 300 Mbit/s [37.5 MB/s] –I get 12.2 MB/s in the USA)
- Connections: 20
- SSL Connections: Yes
- Download bandwith limit: uncapped
- Price: €7 euros or $7.99 USD per month (for a yearly subscription)
- Payment types: Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank Transfers, iDeal, Mistercash, SMS, Giropay
- Trial: 7 days
- Account sharing: Yes
- Block accounts: no