Usenet.Farm is a Dutch hybrid Usenet service provider based in the Netherlands. This provider only offers anonymous accounts. For registration, only a non-disposable email address is required, and you can pay in Bitcoin if you wish.
Usenet.farm is a hybrid provider, meaning they combined their independent newsfeed with a backup feed from their partners. Specifically, they offer primary retention of up to 30+ days for binary and text articles and secondary retention of up to 900+ days for binary and text articles from their partner backup feeds.
Usenet.Farm offers account sharing, which means you can use your login credentials on multiple computers. They also offer a trial were you can download 10 GB, and there is no automatic payment if you forget to cancel the trial. For more information see the FAQ page.
Usenet.Farm currently has servers in Europe only. Download volume is limited to 3TB — once this limited is reached your speed reduced to 8 Mbit/s.
- Link: Usenet.Farm
- Headquarters: Netherlands
- Server locations: Netherlands
- Retention: 1000 days
- Connections: 40
- SSL Connections: Yes
- Download limit: 3TB Fair-Use policy (once you’ve download 3TB, speed is reduced to 8 Mbit/s)
- Max. Speed: 24 Mbit/s (or 3 MB/s)
- Price: €7.95 or $9.45 USD (per month for a yearly subscription)
- Payment types: Credit cards, Bitcoin, Paypal, iDeal, PaySafeCard, Wire Transfers
- Trial: up to 10 GB in downloads
- Block Accounts: Yes
- Account Sharing: Yes