NZBHydra2 is an open-source program that allows you to combine Usenet indexes.
You can search all your indexes from one place and use it as an indexer source for tools like Sonarr.
- Searches Anizb, BinSearch, NZBIndex and any newznab compatible indexers
- Merges all results, filters them by a number of configurable restrictions, recognizes duplicates and returns them all in one place
- Add results to NZBGet or SABnzbd
- Support for all relevant media IDs (IMDB, TMDB, TVDB, TVRage, TVMaze) and conversion between them
- Query generation, meaning a query will be generated if only a media ID is provided in the search and the indexer doesn’t support the ID or if no results were found
- Compatible with Sonarr, Radarr, NZBGet, SABnzbd, nzb360, CouchPotato, Mylar, LL, Sick Beard, Jackett/Cardigann, Watcher, etc.
An eBay Search Limited To "Buy It Now" Products Located in the United States
How To Create The Most Comprehensive Usenet Index (Advanced)
Outline VPN: Making It Easy To Host Your Own VPN
Getting Started With Ethereum
UsenetBucket Review: A European Usenet Provider
The Best Privacy-Respecting Software 2020
The Five Essential Privacy Extensions For Firefox
Astraweb Review: An Elusive Usenet Provider Based In Singapore