NZBHydra2 is an open-source program that allows you to combine Usenet indexes.
You can search all your indexes from one place and use it as an indexer source for tools like Sonarr.
- Searches Anizb, BinSearch, NZBIndex and any newznab compatible indexers
- Merges all results, filters them by a number of configurable restrictions, recognizes duplicates and returns them all in one place
- Add results to NZBGet or SABnzbd
- Support for all relevant media IDs (IMDB, TMDB, TVDB, TVRage, TVMaze) and conversion between them
- Query generation, meaning a query will be generated if only a media ID is provided in the search and the indexer doesn’t support the ID or if no results were found
- Compatible with Sonarr, Radarr, NZBGet, SABnzbd, nzb360, CouchPotato, Mylar, LL, Sick Beard, Jackett/Cardigann, Watcher, etc.
How To Bypass The Chinese Firewall In 2020
How To Make Zoom Meetings More Secure
How To Search For Free, High Quality Images
Astraweb Review: An Elusive Usenet Provider Based In Singapore
Usenet.NL Review: A Usenet Provider In Europe
The Best VPN Service Providers Of 2020
How To Set Up Your Own VPN In 10 Minutes (With Vultr)
Tips and Rumors About Avoiding The Chinese Firewall