Listed below are some reasonably fast-loading alternative interfaces to Reddit. These sites often disappear or go down. When this happens you can switch to another instance.
Regarding privacy, be advised that unknown organizations and individuals run these interfaces.
The response time is calculated from a browser located in the U.S.
- teddit.froth.zone (Teddit instance) — 331ms
- td.vern.cc (Teddit instance) — 345ms
- lr.riverside.rocks — (LibReddit Instance) — 845ms
- libreddit.privacydev.net (LibReddit Instance) — 902ms
- libreddit.spike.codes (Official LibReddit Instance) — 1509ms
More Info About Teddit Interface
Teddit is an open-source alternative front-end to Reddit. It avoids Reddit tracking and ads.
More Info About LibReddit Interface
LibReddit is similar to Teddit — but it’s even more minimalist. However, instances of LibReddit often go offline.
Here’s a description of LibReddit from the developer:
- Private: all requests are proxied through the server, including media
- Secure: strong Content Security Policy prevents browser requests to Reddit
Browser Redirector For Chrome-Based Browsers
You can also use the LibRedirect browser extension to access alternative versions of Reddit.
The LibRedirect extension performs redirects for Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram to alternative interfaces.