SecureDrop is an open-source whistleblower submission system. News organizations can install it to safely and anonymously receive documents and tips from sources.
These are all “onion” pages. You must install the Tor browser to view onion pages. Tor is a network that protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world.
- 2600: The Hacker Quarterly – A magazine about computer hacking and telephony.
- Al Jazeera – Al Jazeera is a media network comprising more than 10 channels and divisions.
- Associated Press – The Associated Press is a U.S.-based not-for-profit news agency headquartered in New York City.
- Apache – Apache is a Belgian news website and cooperative for progressive investigative journalism.
- CBC – The CBC is Canada’s national public broadcaster for radio and television.
- Bloomberg News – Bloomberg News is an international news agency headquartered in New York.
- Buzzfeed – BuzzFeed, Inc. is an American Internet media company based in New York City.
- Forbes – Forbes is an American business magazine.
- HuffPo – HuffPost is an American news and opinion website with local and international editions.
- MormonLeaks – MormonLeaks is a nonprofit advocating transparency in the LDS (Mormon) Church.
- New York Times – The New York Times is an American newspaper based in New York City.
- NPR – National Public Radio is an American privately and publicly funded non-profit membership media organization based in Washington, D.C.
- NRK – NRK is Norway’s public broadcaster (TV, radio, online), offering news and in-depth journalism.
- Radio-Canada – Radio-Canada is the French language division of Canada’s public broadcaster.
- The Guardian – The Guardian is a British daily newspaper.
- The Intercept – The Intercept is an online news publication dedicated to adversarial accountability journalism.
- The San Francisco Chronicle – The San Francisco Chronicle is a US newspaper primarily serving the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The Verge – The Verge is an American technology website operated by Vox Media.
- The Washington Post – The Washington Post is an American daily newspaper published in Washington, DC.
- USA Today Network – USA TODAY Network is a news network that comprises USA TODAY and many local newspapers.
- Vice – Vice Media is a North American digital media and broadcasting company.
You can view the entire directory of SecureDrops @ https://securedrop.org/directory/