XLNed is an inexpensive Usenet provider based in the Netherlands. They offer speeds up to 120 Mbit/sec (960 Mbps). The price is € 8.20 (euros) per month (with yearly subscription). You get 12 connections, and the retention time is 900 days. Some personal information is required when signing up (physical address and email address).
The XLNed feed comes from Highwinds — a US-based tier one provider that has been in business since 2002.
- Website: XLNed
- Headquarters: Netherlands
- Server locations: Netherlands
- Backbone: Highwinds
- Speed: 120 Mbit/s (or 15Mb/s)
- Connections: 12
- SSL Connections: Yes
- Retention: 900 days
- Downloads: uncapped
- Price: € 8.20 or $9.75 USD (per month for a yearly subscription)
- Payment types: Credit Card, Bitcoin, Paysafecard & others
- Trial: None
- Account Sharing: No