Vultr specializes in making VPS installs very easy — the have a very well organized Dashboard that allow installation of a VPS in a couple minutes.
Vultr features hourly billing and their accept Bitcoin for payment.
Here is the full list of Vultr’s “one click” software installs: Cpanel, Docker, Drupal, Gitlab, Joomla, Lamp, Lemp, Magento, Mediawiki, Minecraft, Nextcloud, OpenVPN, ownCloud, Plesk Onyx, Presta Shop, Webmin, WordPress.
VPS Service Details
- Server locations: New York, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt, London, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney
- Disk space allowance: 25 GB (for $5/month account)
- Bandwidth: 1 TB (for $5/month account)
- Root access: Yes
- Static IPs: Yes
- Operating systems: CentOS, CoreOS, Debian, Fedora, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Ubuntu, Windows
- Base-level price: $5 month-to-month
- Refunds: Yes, but only for the first 24 hours. Bitcoin payments can’t be refunded.
- Payments methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Paypal, Credit Cards, Alipay, UnionPay, WeChat Pay
- Link: Vultr