- Link: Ivacy
- Headquarters: Singapore
- Number of servers: 450+ servers (in 19 countries)
- Number of simultaneous connections allowed: 5
- Apps available: Linux, Mac OS, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kodi, Xbox (also has Chrome and Firefox extensions)
- Price: $3.33 (per month with a yearly subscription)
- Payment methods: Credit cards, Paypal, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, AliPay, PerfectMoney and PaymentWall
- Torrenting allowed: Yes, has servers optimized for P2P
- Protocols supported: PPTP, SSTP, L2TP, OpenVPN and IKEv2
- Advanced privacy features: Kill Switch, Split Tunneling, IPv6 leak protection
- Trial available: No, but offers a 30 day money-back guarantee
Details Of VPN Service
Ivacy is a VPN provider founded in 2007 and based in Singapore. A Ivacy is good choice if you need split tunneling (which allows you choose which connections should go through your ISP, and which should be sent through the VPN).
This provider is also a good choice if you torrent regularly. They provider has servers optimized for peer to peer transfer.
Ivacy is active on social media and readily responds to support questions (via email, live chat and a ticketing system).
Ivacy offers a good selection of servers around the world (450 currently). Their coverage of Asia is particularly strong with servers in China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan and Korea.
A couple of other service are available:
- Dedicated IP Address — useful if you want to start with a “clean” internet identity — for more information see our article The Best VPN Providers Offering Dedicated IPs
- A hosted firewall — Ivacy offers an in-house NAT firewall that doesn’t require any configuration — particularly useful on mobile devices because they don’t have built-in firewalls
Coupon code: HALLOWEEN20