Here are my recommended image editors and converters:
- Photoscape X — a modern image editor — good for everyday image editing — free and paid versions available (Window and Mac only)
- Gimp — a free image editor — a fully featured image editor — available on many platforms
- XnConvert — a free batch image converter — available on many platforms
- ShortPixel — this service compresses all types of images
- Inkscale — for vector drawing — available on many platforms
- Topaz AI Gigapixel — an app for enlarging small photos while preserving clarity
Photo credit: Sean Pierce
2 thoughts on “A GreyCoder List Of Recommended Image Editors”
How about open-source GIMP? It’s been around for ages.
Sure GIMP is another good one.