Surfshark is an easy-to-use VPN provider that offers fast connections and allows you to connect with an unlimited number of devices.
Surfshark has some nice privacy features such as a killswitch and private DNS. You also get the ability to whitelist domains (i.e. that you do not want to load via the VPN). This is a useful feature when visiting banking sites, for example.
This is a good all-round service, particularly if you stream at lot of media. However, note that their IPs are currently banned by Netflix.
They accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Surfshark Service Details
- Link: SurfShark
- Headquarters: British Virgin Islands
- Number of servers: 800
- Number of devices allowed to connect: unlimited (exclusive to Surfhark)
- Apps available: Mac OS, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, FireTV (also has Chrome and Firefox extensions)
- Price: $5.99 (per month with a yearly subscription) or $11.95 per month
- Payment methods: Credit cards, Paypal, AliPay, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Torrenting allowed: Yes
- Protocols supported: OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPsec
- Advanced privacy features: Kill Switch, Private DNS, Multihop, Whitelists
- Trial available: 7 day trial — only via iOS and Android apps