Surfshark is an easy-to-use VPN provider that offers fast connections and allows you to connect with an unlimited number of devices.
Surfshark has some nice privacy features, such as a killswitch and private DNS. You also can whitelist domains (i.e., that you do not want to load via the VPN). This is a useful feature when visiting banking sites, for example.
This is a good all-around service, particularly if you stream a lot of media. However, note that Netflix currently bans their IPs.
They accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Website: SurfShark
- Headquarters: British Virgin Islands
- Owner: Amagicom AB (owned by founders Fredrik Strömberg and Daniel Berntsson)
- Server Locations: 3200 servers in 100 countries
- Cost: 47.88 USD annually, $59 annually thereafter
- Number of simultaneous connections allowed: unlimited
- Apps available for Linux, Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Payment Types: credit cards, cryptocurrencies, Paypal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay
- Trial Account: No (only a 30-day money-back guarantee)
2 thoughts on “Surfshark: A Budget VPN Provider Based in The British Virgin Islands”
there are very good and there making the mark in the VPN industry great support and good prices i signed up for 2 years and i like them
I use this one myself. They are pretty good. I mean I get good speeds and encountered no issues with geo-blocks since I started using it. However, they do have kinda low number of server. Imho, it was worth my money.