The Edge Wallet is a zero-knowledge cryptocurrency wallet.
This open-source wallet supports many assets with the ability to login using multiple devices.
Here are the privacy features of the Edge Wallet:
- The wallet is zero-knowledge — this means that Edge cannot see or access user accounts
- Accounts are not tied to any identity
- Users have access to their funds 24/7 — even if Edge goes out of business
- Decentralized and can be used anywhere in the world
- Users have 100% full control of their funds with no 3rd party access
You can create wallets for these currencies: Bitcoin (including Segwit), Litecoin (including Segwit), Ethereum, Monero, Ripple (XRP), Binance Chain, Tezos, Feathercoin, Zcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Augur REP, Wings and all of the ERC20 tokens.
Here’s the full feature list of Edge Wallet:
- Fast Touch ID login on iPhones
- Simple account creation using just a login & password — no need to write down pass phrases
- Automatic encrypted wallet backup
- Multi-device synchronization across all mobile devices
- Simple password recovery capability
- Quickly switch accounts with username drop down on login screens
- Hierarchical Deterministic wallets with changing addresses per transaction
- Multiple wallets per account with simple user defined wallet names (i.e. “Vacation Fund”)
- Configurable mining fees per transaction
- Integration with address book to auto-complete payee name and photo
- Open-source code. Available on https://github.com/EdgeApp