These are reliable VPN providers that offer dedicated (or static) IP addresses:
- Private Internet Access (USA) — more details
- CyberGhost (Romania) — more details
- VPNArea (Bulgaria) — more details
- NordVPN (Panama) — more details
More Details on Dedicated IPs
Here are the pro and cons of dedicated and shared IPs:
Dedicated IP Benefits
- You start with a “clean” online reputation
- Useful when it comes to privately accessing personal websites or servers
A VPN with a dedicated IP address is useful when playing an online game or logging into certain services (such as banks, Paypal, or e-mail providers). Also, a dedicated IP will help you avoid the Captchas that many VPN users encounter if they have a shared IP address.
Many of these services will reject your connection attempt if you are on a dynamic VPN. For example, Google may do so, and online stores like Macy’s may not load.
Shared IP Benefits
- Difficult to trace an individual over a public network (because the IP address keeps on changing)
- NAT firewall is automatically implemented on connections made on shared IPs
More Details VPN Providers With Dedicated IPs
Here are more details on each provider:
Private Internet Access (USA)
Private Internet Access has introduced a dedicated IP address service. You get a VPN with exclusive ownership of the IP address (see details here). This is my recommended service. The price is $40 per year. Accepts credit cards, Amazon Pay, Paypal, and cryptocurrencies.
Speeds up to 10 Gbps for users in the United States. PIA also offers gigabit gateways in Canada, the UK, Switzerland, and the Netherlands.
- Website: Private Internet Access
- Business Location: USA
- Owner: Kape
- Server Location: 35000 Servers in 83 Countries
- Cost: USD 11.95 per month, USD 39.95 per year, USD 79 for two years
- Number of simultaneous connections allowed: 10
- Apps available for Linux, Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Payment Types: Bitcoin, Paypal and Credit Cards, major brand gift cards, Ripple, CashU, iOS In-App purchase (through our iOS app only) and Paygarden
- Trial Account: No (only 7-day money-back guarantee instead)
- Platforms Supported: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Chrome Extension, DD-WRT Router, Tomato Router, PfSense Router
- Terms of Service
CyberGhost is a fast provider that offers dedicated IP as a $2.50 per month add-on charge. There are 16 locations worldwide available to host a dedicated IP. CyberGhost upgraded its network to 10Gbps. This is good for gamers and anyone who needs reliable speeds. I also like that they have a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Website: CyberGhost
- Business Location: Romania
- Owner: Nord Security (Tesonet)
- Number of simultaneous connections allowed: 7
- Cost: 47.88 USD annually
- Payment Types: Bitcoin, Credit Cards, Paypal, and Cash
- Trial Account: 45-day money-back guarantee
- Apps available: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Amazon Fire TV & Fire Stick, Android TV
VPN Area (Bulgaria)
VPNArea has been offering dedicated IPs since 2013. They offer dedicated IPs in countries such as the USA, UK, Netherlands, and Australia. You get a private VPN server as a bonus.
The dedicated IP option costs $20 per year — this cost is in addition to the standard VPN cost.
- Website: VPNArea
- Business Location: Bulgaria
- Owned by: Offshore Security LTD
- Servers locations: 100 servers in 55 countries
- Number of simultaneous connections allowed: 8
- Cost: 49.45 USD per year
- Payment Types: Cryptocurrencies, Credit Cards, Paypal, and Alipay
- Trial Account: 30 days guarantee
- Supported platforms: Windows 10, Vista, 8, 7 or newer, Mac (Yosemite up to the latest Mac OS, iOS (iPad, iPhone), Android, Linux, and various routers